Conditions and Data Processing
In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of the Company (whose references are indicated in the "Contact" section of the site), you will have to proceed to registration by choosing a username and password, where required, through the completion of any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that this is up to date, complete and true. The services must be used only for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to do so may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Following registration you will be able to access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, assertions and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
- The Company shall in no way be held liable for any violations committed or for demands and claims, including those for compensation, that may be made by third parties, in relation to the content you have posted therein including the Public Authorities and the Advertising Control Authorities, without prejudice to your liability for any damage caused to the Company.
- All actions taken as a result of consulting this site will be freely made by you. The Company will not be liable in any way for any misinterpretations and activities undertaken by you as a result of consulting this site.
- The Company shall have the right to discontinue and/or take action on activities performed by you through this site at any time and without notice as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms.
- The Company disclaims any responsibility for the content placed on this site by its users, undertaking only to provide for the timely removal of content disputed by third parties upon appropriate notification by the interested party and/or the competent authority.
- You further agree not to destroy, modify or interfere in any way with any software and/or servers on this site and not to prevent or interfere with any third party's use of the services. You further agree not to alter or interfere with any information or materials on or associated with the services.
- The services are provided in their factual and legal state. The Company excludes, therefore, any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the quality or with respect to particular features of the services, just as it will not be liable under any circumstances in the event that the services become unavailable, in whole or in part, or, for any other manner in which the service is rendered. It also does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be interfered with by numerous factors beyond the Company's control.
- The Company may modify these Terms. Amendments will be deemed accepted by your use of the Site.
- The law governing these Conditions is Italian law. This Agreement has been drafted in the Italian language. Any dispute arising out of the relationship governed by this Agreement shall be submitted to the ordinary jurisdiction of Italy.
- The Company makes no warranty that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. Any invalidity, invalidity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Terms where accepted shall not result in the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which shall remain valid and effective.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART 13 LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003 N. 196 AND ART. 13 AND 14 EU REGULATION 2016/679 (hereinafter also "GDPR")
This page describes how this site is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form.
The Company, whose details are listed in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller.
- Source of personal data. The Company processes, as an autonomous owner, the data you expressly and voluntarily entered through the completion, via electronic channel, of the contact form.
- Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing. The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will, therefore, be processed by the Company for purposes related or instrumental to your requests. By entering your data to fulfill your requests, you agree to receive informational material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional (through phone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail) contact methods. The processing of your data constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company within the meaning and effect of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however in case you fail to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Duration of processing. The processing will have a duration not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. Data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Methods of data processing. The processing of personal data is carried out manually and by electronic means, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Subjects to whom the data may be communicated. The Company may communicate the personal data provided to the subjects who carry out on behalf of the Company professional assistance and consulting activities, necessary for the provision of services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data in their capacity as "Holders", or in their capacity as "Managers" of specific processing operations that are part of the contractual services that these subjects perform on behalf of the Company. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data in their capacity as "Data Processors" or "Persons in Charge."
- Rights of the Data Subject. You shall have the right to obtain from the Company, as Data Controller, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist and communication of such data in a structured, commonly used, comprehensible and machine-readable format; an indication of the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied, if the processing is carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, as well as the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in Charge; you will also have the right to the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, the portability of your data, as well as the updating, rectification, limitation or, if you so request, the integration or to receive a copy of the data being processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor.
For any communication concerning the processing of your personal data by the Company you may contact the Company at the contact details given on this site.